The materials contained in this Website (including but not limited to the products and services information, images, advertisements etc, collectively as “Website Materials”) are produced by Luk Fook Holdings (International) Limited (the “Group”) in accordance with its current practices and policies and with the benefit of information currently available to it. To ensure the accuracy of the Website Materials, the Group shall regularly review this Website and where appropriate update the Website Materials to reflect circumstantial changes.
Under no circumstances shall the Group be liable for (any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages resulted from) any inaccuracies, mis-statements, mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, defects, delay in operation or transmission, or the systematic malfunctions of this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Group from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of or related to any of your behaviours or actions, infringements of any third party rights or violations of any laws or regulations in reliance on or with the use of the Website Materials, or the breach of any terms in this Disclaimer.
Should you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please email us at email@example.com.
The Website Materials are protected by the relevant copyrights laws, with all rights reserved by the Group. You shall not use the Website Materials in any manner other than printing or downloading the Website Materials for personal or non-commercial uses or delete any parts of the Copyright Disclaimer attached thereto.
You shall obtain the Group’s prior written consent should you wish to use the Website Materials or the links of this Website for any non-personal or commercial use, and the Group reserves all rights in this connection. In respect of any third-party Websites referred to in this Website or accessible by hypertextlinks through this website as consented by the Group, the copyrights of the contents of those third-party websites should belong to their respective owners. If you wish to use any such contents in any manner, you are advised to inquire the respective owners in advance.
Should you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Group undertakes to respect and safeguard the confidentiality of your personal privacy,and to strictly observe the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the laws of the HKSAR (the “Ordinance”). The Group has formulated this Policy to set out how the Group collects, uses, discloses and maintains your personal data.
a. Collection of Personal Data
By accessing the Group’s official website (www.lukfook.com) (“this Website”), or engaging in the following activities through the internet, telephone or facsimile, or at the branches or offices of the Group in person:
● applying for any membership schemes of the Group;
● applying to be a contractor, agent or supplier of any products or services of the Group;
● applying to be an employee of the Group;
● registering for any activities, competitions, lucky draws or surveys organized by the Group;
● using any online shopping platforms of the Group;
● using any interactive online platforms of the Group; and
● communicating with the Group.
you agree to all the terms contained herein and agree that the Group may collect, use, disclose and maintain your personal data in accordance with the relevant requirements of this Policy. You may be requested to provide sufficient but not excessive personal data (including but not limited to name, sex, nationality, occupation, age group, day and month of birth, residential address, telephone number, facsimile number, email address, credit card number, marital status, number of family members, preferred language of communication, education level, range of monthly income, hobbies and other information, collectively “Personal Data”) during the abovementioned activities. The Group hereby emphasizes that you have no obligation to provide any Personal Data to the Group and the relevant Personal Data is provided by you voluntarily. If you are unable to provide the relevant Personal Data, the Group may be unable to provide the relevant services to you or process your relevant applications.
b. Use of Personal Data
The Personal Data provided by you may be used by the Group for one or more of the following purposes:
● To confirm and verify your identity;
● To manage your member account (including but not limited to assigning the online login passwords);
● To handle your inquiries, complaints, applications and orders for products or services;
● To understand your preferences in order to provide with you more appropriate information about promotions, discount offers, products and services, and to provide with you relevant details from time to time (to enhance your understanding of the relevant details);
● To manage, operate and maintain the activities or services provided to you by the Group (including audit or the enforcement of both parties’ rights as set out in the terms and conditions of the relevant activities or services);
● To announce the winners of any activities, competitions or lucky draws organized by the Group;
● To provide after-sales services to you;
● To request payment for our services;
● To send you e-Cards and relevant materials;
● For investigation, statistics or research purposes, and for formulating or improving services quality, operation policies, marketing and promotional strategies;
● To investigate suspicious dealings and to assist in preventing and detecting crimes; and
● For disclosure in accordance with the laws.
If you do not wish to receive information about promotions, discount offers, products and services, please email us at email@example.com.
c. Disclosure of Personal Data
The Group will keep the Personal Data provided by you confidential. Your Personal Data may be disclosed or transferred by the Group for the abovementioned purposes (whether or not within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) in the following circumstances:
● To disclose to the agents, services providers (e.g. expert consultants, banks, technicians, marketing research companies, telecommunication or internet services providers, data entry companies etc.) (collectively “Third Parties”) employed by the Group to provide administrative, telecommunication, computer and information technology, payment, third party debt collection institutions, daily processing, mailing, marketing research, promotional services etc., in order to facilitate the carrying out of the abovementioned purposes, services providers or retailers in cooperation with the Group to provide promotional offers, activities or awards (collectively as “Participating Merchants”), and/or the subsidiaries and affiliated companies of the Group (i.e. the Group’s holding companies and the subsidiaries of such holding companies) with a view to provide relevant products or services, or handle relevant applications, and to improve operational efficiency. The aforementioned Third Parties, Participating Merchants and the subsidiaries and affiliated companies of the Group are subject to the duty of confidentiality, and shall only use your Personal Data for the abovementioned purpose.
● To disclose to the Government, law enforcement authorities and/or third-parties required by laws or court orders so as to protect the Group’s rights and to assist in deterring illegal activities; and
● When the Group engages in mergers, acquisitions or the sales of all or the majority of shares to Third Parties, your Personal Data may incidentally be transferred to such Third Parties.
Except for the above disclosures, we will implement all reasonable measures to ensure that the Personal Data collected from you be kept in strict confidence and will not be sold, rented or transferred to any third parties for any other uses.
d. Maintenance and Security of Personal Data
The Group will properly store your Personal Data in the electronic system upon collection. Appropriate measures regarding the monitoring facilities, electronic system and staff management have been implemented to protect your Personal Data. The Group has also adopted relevant systems and user regulations to restrict the use of your Personal Data by the abovementioned Third Parties, Participating Merchants, subsidiaries and affiliated companies of the Group to ensure all personnel complies with the requirements of the Ordinance.
The Group will not maintain your Personal Data for longer than is necessary, and will delete all unnecessary Personal Data exist in the system to observe the requirements of all relevant laws and regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region relating to the maintenance of personal data.
e. Access or Correction of Personal Data
With respect to the Personal Data provided to the Group, you enjoy the following rights:
● to enquire whether the Group possesses your Personal Data and to request the relevant information;
● to correct your Personal Data already provided to the Group; and
● to ascertain the Group’s personal data handling policies and practices, as well as the types of information possessed by the Group.
If you wish to access or correct the abovementioned Personal Data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Group shall not be liable for any relevant claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses etc arising out of or related to your failure to timely contact the Group for the correction of Personal Data.
f. Hypertextlinks to third party websites
g. This Policy shall not limit the rights that your are entitled to under the Ordinance.
h. The Group shall have the rights to amend this Policy from time to time.
i. The original of this Policy is written in Chinese language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chinese version and the translated versions of this Policy, the Chinese version shall prevail.